- 7:20 – 7:50 am: Students arriving before 7:50 am will report to the cafeteria for breakfast OR go directly to the gym or to their hall to be supervised before reporting to homeroom.
- Supervision is not provided until 7:20 am Parents who drop off students prior to the start of school do so at their own risk.
- 7:50 am: Students report to homeroom.
- 8:00 am: Students must be in homeroom by 8:00 or be considered TARDY. Parents must bring students into office after 8:00.
- 3:00 pm: School day ends. “Pick up” time is 3:00 pm
- “DROP OFF” and “PICK UP” must take place at the front of the building unless otherwise directed.
- The morning drop-off zone is located in the front of the building. Please do not use the side teacher parking lot or other outside doors.
- The afternoon pick-up zone for Pre-K through grade 2 students will be the front of the school. The afternoon pick-up zone for grade 3 through 5 students AND THEIR YOUNGER SIBLINGS will be the side bus lane after bus dismissal.
- All bus/pick up changes for students must be arranged with the front office no later than 2:30 pm.